Face Angle. Face Angle. Face Angle.
With its flat-edged impact zone, Devil Ball has been designed to give golfers exaggerated, understandable feedback about the face angle they are delivering at impact.Our products
In The Details
• Helps improves the single most important element of your putting stroke
• Exaggerates the face angle delivered at impact for instant, understandable feedback
• Designed with flat-edged impact zone
• Devilishly difficult to get to roll straight - twice as hard a regular golf ball
• Pack comes with 2 balls, marker and travel pouch
• Launching on the 16th November and available from www.puttout.golf and Amazon.
• 24.99 GBP / 29.99 USD / 49.99 CAD
How Hard Is It?
Devil Ball is twice as hard as a regular golf ball.
With a regular golf ball:
• A putt from 3ft will be a comfortable made putt when the putter face is delivered between 0° and 2° open/closed.
• Between 2° and 5° you will increasingly bring the lip of the hole into play.
• At 5°+ that the ball will not have any chance of going in.
With Devil Ball:
• A putt from 3ft will be a comfortable made putt when the putter face is delivered between 0° and 1° degrees open/closed - half of the tolerance of a regular golf ball.
• Putts will start lipping at 1° and you will start missing the hole altogether at approx 1.5-2° open/closed.
Train hard. Play easy.
All data courtesy of Odyssey and can be found here.
We hope you enjoy using Devil Ball.