Introducing Devil Ball - the brand new face angle putting trainer from PuttOUT.
Please note that this product is under embargo until the 16th November.
See below for more details.
Face Angle. Face Angle. Face Angle.
With its flat-edged impact zone, Devil Ball has been designed to give golfers exaggerated, understandable feedback about the face angle they are delivering at impact.Our products
In The Details
• Helps improves the single most important element of your putting stroke
• Exaggerates the face angle delivered at impact for instant, understandable feedback
• Designed with flat-edged impact zone
• Devilishly difficult to get to roll straight - twice as hard a regular golf ball
• Pack comes with 2 balls, marker and travel pouch
• Launching on the 16th November and available from www.puttout.golf and Amazon.
• 24.99 GBP / 29.99 USD / 49.99 CAD
How Hard Is It?
Devil Ball is twice as hard as a regular golf ball.
With a regular golf ball:
• A putt from 3ft will be a comfortable made putt when the putter face is delivered between 0° and 2° open/closed.
• Between 2° and 5° you will increasingly bring the lip of the hole into play.
• At 5°+ that the ball will not have any chance of going in.
With Devil Ball:
• A putt from 3ft will be a comfortable made putt when the putter face is delivered between 0° and 1° degrees open/closed - half of the tolerance of a regular golf ball.
• Putts will start lipping at 1° and you will start missing the hole altogether at approx 1.5-2° open/closed.
Train hard. Play easy.
All data courtesy of Odyssey and can be found here.
We hope you enjoy using Devil Ball.